REFUTATION OF XIANITY IN LIGHT OF THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS

B"H This blog is dedicated to a book that will soon be published, please God, entitled REFUTATION OF CHRISTIANITY IN LIGHT OF THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tzfat, Israel

Monday, December 07, 2009

When Yahoo! went over to web hosting, they destroyed all of the links that lead to our Geocities sites, even though they promised those of us who had the Premium sites that our sites would remain intact.

It has taken me a month to reconstruct my sites, one link at a time.

I wouldn't have done it at all, except for the fact that their program is very simple and I am not very computer techy.

Here is the new link to my

REFUTATION OF XIANITY IN LIGHT OF THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS

site:

http://doreenellenbelldotan.info/RefutationXianityDeadSea.html

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com